Neural Engineering Curriculum Map
The curriculum sequence mapped below is a sample sequence, as all Grainger Engineering students work with a department academic advisor to achieve their educational goals, specific to their needs and preparation. Before reviewing the maps below, students should find their effective Academic Catalog Year. When clicking any links referenced in the maps below that take students to the Academic Catalog Year pages, they should be mindful of which Academic Catalog year is displayed.
Academic Catalog Year 2023-2024
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite
- Credit or concurrent registration required
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
|Fall First Year
|Spring First Year
|Fall Second Year
|Spring Second Year
|Fall Third Year
|Spring Third Year
|Fall Fourth Year
|Spring Fourth Year
Before reviewing the links, students should find their effective Academic Catalog Year. When clicking any links referenced below that take students to the Academic Catalog Year pages, they should be mindful of which Academic Catalog year is displayed.
- RHET 105 (or an alternative Composition I sequence) is taken either in the first or second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (Spring if UIN is Odd). MCB 150 is taken in the other semester. Composition I guidelines can be found at Degree and General Education Requirements under Written Communication Requirement.
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.