Hire an Illini
PhD Students and Post-Doctoral Researchers
Grainger Engineering has PhD students conferring their degree each semester from all of our doctoral programs within the 12 departments. In addition, the College of Engineering hires high achieving, bright post-doctoral fellows to assist us with our world-class research. These individuals are receiving state-of-the-art training in the areas of research, teaching, and service.
This site is designed to allow colleagues and counterparts at other institutions and government facilities to connect with our PhD candidates and post-doctoral fellows that are looking to secure a position within academia or government research labs. Illinois wants to help provide visibility to our talented, well-trained students and fellows, with the hopes to provide possible employment matches. The information on this site has been provided directly by the students who will graduate within the next academic year and the post-doctoral fellows who are actively seeking employment.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Science and Engineering
- Nuclear, Plasma and Radiological Engineering
Employers: Have questions?
Do you have questions about how to find the right Grainger Engineer for your company?
Contact Rhonda McElroy at email@example.com.