Change of Department

A student who has been admitted to a graduate program at The Grainger College of Engineering and who wishes to transfer to another Master of Science degree program in a different Engineering department must petition to do so. The petition must be approved by both departments and the Graduate College. The petition should include a request that some or all of the courses already taken be applied toward the degree program in the new department, if the student wants this transfer of credit.  Please contact your current department to begin this petition.