Troubleshooting Video Lectures
If you have Trouble Accessing the Lecture Recordings
- Please make sure you are using Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari and that your browser software and java plugins are up to date.
- Confirm you are accessing the correct link to the lecture media, as directed by Engineering Online/course staff.
- If you recently enrolled in the class (within the past 24 hours), please allow 24 hours for the rosters and access groups to update.
- If you receive an API or "access denied" error in Media Space, please visit https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois/101763 for steps to clear this error.
- If you cannot access the login page, or if you are denied permission to log in, try using an Illinois VPN connection, https://techservices.illinois.edu/services/virtual-private-networking-vpn. If you are on campus, to access recordings you must use IllinoisNet or a VPN connection with UIUCnet wifi.
- Try logging in from a different location or using a different Internet connection.
If you continue to have trouble with access, contact email@example.com. Please include the following information with your request:
- Your netID
- The course number and/or name
- What type of device you are using to access the media, which OS and which browser
- Your location (home, office, hotel, coffee shop, etc.)
- Approximate time you attempted to access the lecture media