Exceptional learning experiences designed for professionals
Grainger Engineering's Professional Programs give you a competitive edge and prepare you for management and leadership positions in industry. Our programs include professional master's degrees, short courses, and customized programs designed to develop competence across any level of an organization.
For industry employment in leadership positions with greater responsibility and recognition than with a bachelor's degree. Designed to be completed in 3 or fewer semesters.
Gies Business Essentials Series
Complement your engineering education through our campus partner, Gies College of Business. Each course lasts four weeks with 10-15 hours of self-paced coursework and 2-3 live sessions per course. You can register for courses individually or the entire four-course series.
World-class faculty and resources
- Grainger Engineering professors are at the forefront of innovation in their fields.
- Experience hands-on learning in our 60+ labs, research centers, and institutes.
- Learn cutting-edge methods to solve society's greatest challenges.
Increase your professional value
- Comprehensive programs tailored to the needs of the professional master’s student
- Fast-track your career goals and maximize growth potential as a professional engineer
Internships and Capstone Projects
Our staff works closely with industry partners to develop opportunities for students to complete capstone projects using real-time industry challenges or opportunities for internship experiences.
Tuition, Fees, and Funding
A professionally-oriented degree from Grainger Engineering is a solid investment, combining core technical training with business and leadership skills. Learn more about our tuition rates.