Graduation 2024

Admitted Student Resources

Congratulations Graduates

 The future is yours to create.
All of us at The Grainger College of Engineering are excited to celebrate your achievements.

View Live Stream

Ceremony 1Ceremony 2

Ceremony Program

Digital program for graduation day

May Convocation Information
May 2024
Graduation details, FAQ and Checklist

December Convocation Information

December 2024
Graduation details, FAQ and checklist

Share your day!