Computer Science Curriculum Map
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- The curriculum sequence mapped above is a suggested sequence, as all College of Engineering students work with a department academic advisor to achieve their educational goals, specific to their needs.
- Rhet 105 is taken either the first of second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN is Odd). Liberal Education Elective is taken the other semester.
- Students can choose from departmentally approved science elective for 3 credit hours.
- Technical elective credits totaling 24 hours, selected from dept approved list. Beyond that, students can take 400 Level Electives from the dept approved list.
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://cs.illinois.edu/academics/degree-program-options/bs-computer-science-engineering
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.