CEE Curriculum Map
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- The curriculum sequence mapped above is a suggested sequence, as all College of Engineering students work with a department academic advisor to achieve their educational goals, specific to their needs.
- Rhet 105 is taken either the first of second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN is Odd). SE 101 is taken the other semester.
- Technical courses totaling 34 hours, selected from dept approved list, Five courses (min 15 hours) are core courses and six courses (min 18 hours) are advanced technical electives.
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://cee.illinois.edu/academics/undergraduate-programs/curriculum.
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.