Departmental and Campus Scholarships
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Science and Engineering
- Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering
Campus Opportunities & Programs
- Office of Student Financial Aid Scholarship Resources is a campus office that connects students with different types of merit and need-based funding. These come from both public and private sources.
- The Illinois Club draws its membership from all areas of the University as well as the surrounding community. Since 1915, The Illinois Club has provided financial support to worthy undergraduate students.
- Illinois National and International Scholarship Program coordinates and assists in applications to highly competitive national and international scholarships and fellowships. Deadlines vary and years of early planning is critical for success.