Systems Engineering Curriculum Map
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- The curriculum sequence mapped above is a suggested sequence, as all College of Engineering students work with a department academic advisor to achieve their educational goals, specific to their needs.
- Rhet 105 is taken either the first of second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN is Odd). Liberal Education Elective is taken the other semester.
- SE494 requires credit or concurrent enrollment in the Design Elective
- ECON 102 or 103 must be taken as one of the LEE selections.
- ECE 110 must be taken for 3 hours
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://ise.illinois.edu/undergraduate/systems-engineering-and-design-degree/index.html
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.