Industrial Engineering Curriculum Map
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- Rhet 105 is taken either the first of second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN is Odd). SE 101 is taken the other semester.
- Students must complete ECON 102 or 103 as an LEE course.
- Students planning to take CS 225 or CS 411 as their CS elective should take CS 125 in place of CS 101.
- SE 494 and SE 495 are to be taken based on the student's UIN (Odd UIN is Spring; Even is Fall). These courses also complete the Advanced Composition requirement. All courses in the freshman, sophomore, and junior year should be completed prior to enrollment. Specific prerequisites are: SE 261, SE 290, IE 310, and the IE technical elective (these courses are to be completed prior to enrollment in SE 494 and SE 495).
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://ise.illinois.edu/undergraduate/industrial-engineering-degree/
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.