Electrical Engineering Curriculum Map
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- The curriculum sequence mapped above is a suggested sequence, as all College of Engineering students work with a department academic advisor to achieve their educational goals, specific to their needs and preparation.
- RHET 105 is taken either the first of second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN is Odd). Liberal Education Elective is taken the other semester.
- STAT 410 may be substituted for ECE 313.
- Technical elective credits totaling 32 hours, selected from department approved list. 6 hours of non-ECE courses, 3 courses chosen from the "3-of-5" list, 3 ECE Lab courses, and a total of at least 20 hours of ECE courses. More information here.
- ECE 445 may be substituted with (ECE 496 and ECE 499) or two semesters (6 hours) of an approved section of ENG 491.
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.