Samantha Koon is an experienced marketing and communications practitioner, educator, and entrepreneur. She currently runs two businesses in Central Illinois and works on consulting projects for clients with marketing, strategic planning, and training needs. Samantha has nearly 20 years leading the marketing and communications function for several non-profit and higher education organizations. Her areas of expertise include market analysis, strategic planning, corporate communications, and marketing execution for products, events, and causes. Samantha frequently leads workshops and conference sessions on marketing and strategic planning topics. She has also been affiliated with the University of Illinois Agricultural Communications faculty for several years.
Recent Courses Taught
- AGCM 315 (ADV 315) - Emerging Media
- AGCM 430 (SOC 464, ENVS 430, NRES 430) - Comm in Env Social Movements
- BADM 261 (ENG 261) - Technology & Mgmt Seminar
- BUS 199 - T&M Panama
- TE 200 - Introduction to Innovation
- TE 360 - Lect in Engrg Entrepreneurship