Paul A Jensen
2254 Everitt Lab
For more information
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia
- B.Ch.E., Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- B.Bm.E., Biomedical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Affiliate Faculty, Department of Microbiology
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and genome-scale modeling.
- Combinatorial problems in biology.
- Genetics and genomics of human pathogens and the microbiome.
- Microfluidics, laboratory automation, and high-throughput assay design.
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Research in BME Education
- Synthetic Bioengineering
- BIOE 210 - Linear Alg for Biomed Data Sci
- BIOE 298 - Analytical Tools for BIOE
- BIOE 298 - Special Topics
- BIOE 497 - Individual Study
- BIOE 498 - Exprmnt Design & Optimization
- BIOE 598 - Exprmnt Design & Optimization
- BIOE 598 - Special Topics