- Adjunct Assistant Professor
For More Information
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia (2013)
- B.Ch.E., Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota (2008)
- B.Bm.E., Biomedical Engineering, University of Minnesota (2008)
- Affiliate Faculty, Institute for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access [2020 - present]
- Affiliate Faculty, Department of Microbiology [2019 - present]
- Affiliate Faculty, Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology [2018 - present]
- Certified Quality Engineer, American Society for Quality
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and genome-scale modeling.
- Combinatorial problems in biology.
- Genetics and genomics of human pathogens and the microbiome.
- Microfluidics, laboratory automation, and high-throughput assay design.
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Research in BME Education
- Synthetic Bioengineering
Recent Courses Taught
- BIOE 210 - Linear Alg for Biomed Data Sci
- BIOE 298 MFI - Special Topics
- BIOE 497 PJ - Individual Study
- BIOE 498 PJ - Exprmnt Design & Optimization
- BIOE 582 - Stats & Algo in Genomic Bio
- BIOE 598 PJ (BIOE 598 PJO) - Exprmnt Design & Optimization