Josie M Rudolphi
- Assistant Professor
360 C Agricultural Engr Sciences Bld
- PhD- Occupational and Environmental Health, University of Iowa, 2017
- MS- Agricultural Education, Iowa State University, 2011
- BS- Agricultural Communications, Iowa State University, 2009
- Associate Research Scientist, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, 2017-2019
- Child Agricultural Injury Prevention
- Young Adult Agricultural Workers
- Mental Health
- Agricultural Safety and Health
Selected Articles in Journals
- Rudolphi, J. M., & Donham, K. J. (2015b). Toward a national core course in agricultural medicine and curriculum in agricultural safety and health: the "building capacity" consensus process. J Agromedicine, 20(1), 77-83.
- Rudolphi, J. M., & Donham, K. J. (2015a). Increasing the number of trained health and safety professionals in agricultural medicine: evaluation of the "building capacity" program, 2007-2013. J Agromedicine, 20(1), 21-30.
- Brumby, S. A., Ruldolphi, J., Rohlman, D., & Donham, K. J. (2017). Translating agricultural health and medicine education across the Pacific: a United States and Australian comparison study. Rural Remote Health, 17(1), 3931.
- Rudolphi, J. M., Campo, S., Gerr, F., & Rohlman, D. S. (2018). Social and Individual Influences on Tractor Operating Practices of Young Adult Agricultural Workers. J Adolesc Health, 62(5), 605-611.
- Rudolphi JM, Marlenga B, Berg R. Message Received? Identifying appropriate senders and channels of mental health information for farmers. Under Review, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- Rudolphi JM & Barnes KL. Farmersâ€™ Mental Health: Perceptions from Agribusiness Farm Show Exhibitors. Under review, Journal of Agromedicine.
- Rudolphi JM, Berg R, Parsaik A. Identifying the prevalence of undiagnosed anxiety and depression symptoms and underlying sources of stress among young farmers and ranchers. Under Review, Community Mental Health Journal
- National Rural Health Association - Member
- National Association of Rural Mental Health- Board Member
- National Association of Rural Mental Health
- International Society for Agricultural Safety and Health - PR Committee Member
- International Society for Agricultural Safety and Health
Recent Courses Taught
- ABE 594 - Graduate Seminar
- ETMA 421 (TSM 421) - Ag Safety-Injury Prevention
- ETMA 422 (TSM 422) - Ag Health-Illnesses Prevention
- ETMA 594 - Graduate Seminar
- TSM 425 (ETMA 425) - Managing Ind & Ag Safety Risks