For More Information
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Simplifying management and improving reliability of distributed systems and networks through principles of self-organization and self-diagnosis, with an emphasis on wide-area networks and networked systems.
- My research focuses on the design, analysis, and implementation of distributed systems and networks on the extremely large scale, with an emphasis on network operations, measurement, and availability. I am particularly interested in improving availability and performance of the Internet infrastructure, including routing, DNS, and data centers.
- Distributed computing and storage systems
- Network science and engineering
Recent Courses Taught
- CS 437 CHI (CS 437 DSO, CS 437 IOT, CS 437 IT3, CS 437 IT4) - Topics in Internet of Things
- CS 497 - CS Team Project
- CS 498 ISE (CS 498 IT3, CS 498 IT4, CS 498 ITC, CS 498 ITF, CS 498 ITO) - Internet of Things
- ECE 435 (CS 436) - Computer Networking Laboratory