For more information
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Simplifying management and improving reliability of distributed systems and networks through principles of self-organization and self-diagnosis, with an emphasis on wide-are networks and networked systems.
- My research focuses on the design, analysis, and implementation of distributed systems and networks on the extremely large scale, with an emphasis on network operations, measurement, and availability. I am particularly interested in improving availability and performance of the Internet infrastructure, including routing, DNS, and data centers.
- CS 436 - Computer Networking Laboratory
- CS 437 - Topics in Internet of Things
- CS 497 - CS Team Project
- CS 498 - Internet of Things
- CS 498 - IOT for Software Engineering
- CS 498 - IOT Software Engineering
- CS 498 - Special Topics
- ECE 435 - Computer Networking Laboratory