- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, University of Southern California, 2015
- M.S., Civil Engineering, California State University Los Angeles, 2010
- B.S., Civil Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran, 2003
Dr. Ghadiri earned her Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering from the University of Southern California (2015). She also earned her M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from California State University, Los Angeles in 2010. She holds a B.S. in Civil (Water Resources) Engineering from K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran (2002). After earning her Ph.D., she was a project manager and a researcher in center of IML-Critical Zone Observatories at UIUC (2015-2018) and afterwards she started working as a research scientist in Illinois Water Resources Center in UIUC (2018-2021).
- Lecturer and Researcher in CEE
Dr. Ghadiri has been working on researches that focuses on surface and subsurface hydrology to agriculture and urban applications, such as Food-Energy-Water nexus and urban resilience using probabilistic machine learning methods.
She has also been doing research on estimation of hydrogeological properties in a Watershed using Multi-source Data via Co-Kriging.
- Hydrology and Water-Food-Energy Nexus
Recent Courses Taught
- CEE 350 - Water Resources Engineering