- Professor and Jerry S. Dobrovolny Chair in ISE
117 Transportation Building
- Doctor of Philosophy in Systems Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1988.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 1985.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1983.
- Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering. University of Minnesota Minneapolis, 1989-1991.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Aerospace Engineering. University of Texas at Austin, 1992-1998.
- Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. University of California Los Angeles, 1999-2007.
- Professor and Julian T. Hightower Chair of Systems and Control. School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2007-2014.
- Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering, by courtesy. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010-2014.
- Professor of Computer Science, by courtesy. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2011-2014.
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, 2014-2020.
- Jerry S. Dobrovolny Chair in ISE, December University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2020-present.
- Department Head and Professor, Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, December 2020-present.
- Professor of Aerospace Engineering, by courtesy, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2020-present.
- Decision and Control Systems
Recent Courses Taught
- SE 100 - Introduction to ISE
- SE 424 - State Space Design for Control
- SE 498 DP (SE 498 DS) - Dynamic Prog Reinforce Learn