Teaching Assistant Professor
3044 Electrical & Computer Eng Bldg
- MBBS Government Medical College, Patiala, India
- MPH Harvard University, Boston, MA
- BEng University of Manchester, UK
- MS/PhD University of Maryland College Park MD
- Neuromorphic VLSI design
- Computational Neuroscience
- Medical Data Analytics
- Healthcare and medical technologies
Selected Articles in Journals
- A.Aggarwal, 2015, â€œVLSI realization of neural velocity integrator and central pattern generatorâ€, the Electronics letters, 51(18), DOI: 10.1049/el.2015.0544.
- A.Aggarwal, T. K. Horiuchi, 2015, â€œNeuromorphic VLSI second order synapseâ€, the Electronics letters, 51(4):319-321.
- Aggarwal, 2015, "Neuromorphic VLSI Bayesian integration synapse", the Electronics letters, 51(3):207-209.
- A.Aggarwal, 2016, â€œNeuromorphic VLSI realization of the Hippocampal Formationâ€, Neural Networks, May; 77:29-40. doi: 10.1016/j.neunet.2016.01.011. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
- Aggarwal, 2016, â€œThe sensori-motor model of the hippocampal place cellsâ€, Journal of Neurocomputing.
- School Project Prize University of Manchester, UK (2012)
- Runner up in the BEng degree University of Manchester, UK (2012)
- Presidential Scholarship, Harvard University, Boston, MA (2006)
- Clark School of Engineering Distinguished Graduate Fellowship University of Maryland College Park, MD (2012)
- ECE 120 - Introduction to Computing
- ECE 425 - Intro to VLSI System Design
- ECE 498 - Neuromorphic VLSI Design