Reach the engineers of the future
We host a wide range of programs to reach out to young people to encourage them to consider STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors and careers.
By sponsoring these outreach programs, you assist in increasing awareness of your company to young people and promoting interest in STEM.
Your company will benefit as more students develop an interest in engineering and you create and build a pipeline of talent.
- ECE Explorations – a seminar for Electrical and Computer Engineering sophomores
- GAMES – a week-long camp for high school girls that enables them to explore engineering and science fields through demonstrations, presentations, hands-on activities, and interaction with women in technical fields
- Illinois First – 4 programs: Robotics Competition, Tech Challenge, LEGO League, and Junior LEGO League for ages 6 - 18
- Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering (WYSE) – Summer Camps and Programs for high school students with an interest in STEM
- NanoCEMMS offers several nanotechnology education programs for middle and high school students, underrepresented students, college students, and teachers